Experienced Florida Estates Attorneys Guide You Through Probate
The process of probate typically accompanies a painful emotional loss. The knowledgeable, meticulous probate attorneys at Green Schoenfeld & Kyle LLP ease the stress of probating your loved one’s estate and guide executors and beneficiaries through the complex process.
The process of probate
Most executors have rarely, if ever, probated a will and know little about the process. We can guide you through the complex probate process, including:
- Filing the will with the appropriate Florida county probate court
- Developing the best strategy for fairly and expeditiously probating the estate
- Finding and collecting assets
- Closing and opening bank accounts
- Transferring assets from the deceased to the estate
- Paying estate taxes
- Valuing, managing, preserving and liquidating the estate
- Locating beneficiaries
- Hiring experts, when appropriate
Valuing and managing the estate
We assist executors with the arduous process of collecting, managing, valuing, protecting and liquidating assets of an estate. We have a team of experts available to assist in every aspect of estate probate. When appropriate, the firm calls upon accountants, financial advisors, real estate agents, property managers and other professionals to assist with executor duties. We can access expert opinions about unique assets such as antiques, rare books, automobiles and other collectables for accurate valuation, management and possible sale.
Contact a thorough estate planning lawyer at Green Schoenfeld & Kyle LLP
For legal services throughout Florida, call us at 239.936.7200 or contact us online to schedule an appointment.